Te Rūnanga o Ngāi Tahu is dedicated to communicating with whānau.
- We publish Te Pānui Rūnaka online and post an issue 10 times a year
- We publish TE KARAKA online and post TE KARAKA quarterly to registered households
- We broadcast daily pānui via Tahu FM
- We publish Media Releases
- We publish our governance documents including:
The simplest way to keep up-to-date is to regularly visit the home page of our website and to actively manage your subscription to our regular email newsletters.
At the foot of each email we send you there is a link ‘update subscription preferences’. Clicking on that link it will take you to a page where you can select which newsletters you would like to receive.
Choose to read Te Pānui Rūnaka or TE KARAKA online and we’ll send you an email when an issue is published.
Manage your magazine subscription here »
Alternatively, you can call the Ngāi Tahu Contact Centre on 0800 524 8248 and let us know what you would like to do.