- The NEF (New Econmomics Foundation) provides a range of tools and resources to enable organisations to measure their impacts and demonstrate the quality of what they do and how they operate.
- Te Puni Kōkiri has a range of useful articles and information about governance.
- Community Toolbox – This US website has some useful articles on evaluation.
- Good article on project budget planning along with lots of other resources.
- Management Alternatives – Australian website with good basic information on planning, evaluation, risk management, policy writing, including explanations of the jargon.
- Good introduction to various components of project planning and project management.
- Info on legal structures and a range of other resources about setting up and running your organisation.
- Good overview of all aspects of project management.