Ngāi Tahu Fund Hui-ā-Iwi 2015 – Āraiteuru
Hui-ā-Iwi 2015 – A celebration of all things Ngāi Tahu. An opportunity for whakawhanaungatanga and celebration of our Ngāi Tahutanga.
The Ngāi Tahu Fund will support Ngāi Tahu whānau, hapū and iwi to contribute to Hui-ā-Iwi 2015.
Hui-ā-Iwi is a great opportunity to reconnect with whānau, meet new people and celebrate being Ngāi Tahu. There will be a huge variety of things to do and see. Entertainment, information, laughter and fun for all ages. It’s also an opportunity for you to get involved to showcase your interests, passions and talents to whānau and whānui.
Applications for Ngāi Tahu Whānau Cultural Projects at Hui-ā-Iwi 2015 – Closing date 14th August 2015.
This funding is for whānau and hapū to prepare, participate and represent Ngāi Tahutanga at the Hui-ā-Iwi 2015. Applications that will be considered;
- Kapa Haka rōpū directly involved in the event
- Interactive workshops and wānanga for whānau
- Other projects that will enhance Ngāi Tahu Cultural Revitalisation
- Usual Ngāi Tahu Fund criteria applies (Full criteria is available at Ngāi Tahu website or in application form)
- Please note that funding is not available for stallholders
- Please use the Ngāi Tahu Fund Application Form
- A letter of support from the Hui-ā-Iwi Planning Group is required (please contact David Brennan David.Brennan@ngaitahu.iwi.nz or 0800 524 8248
Ngāi Tahu individuals and groups by closing date of Friday 14th August 2015. Applications up to the amount of $30,000 will be considered by the Ngāi Tahu Funds Committee in September 2015 and confirmed funds announced shortly thereafter.
Ngā kaupapa iti Small Projects – up to $5,000
- Individuals who are registered Ngāi Tahu whānau may apply.
- Legal entities with Ngāi Tahu association may apply.
Ngā kaupapa nui Medium Projects – $5,000 to $30,000
- Legal entities required.
- Individuals cannot apply for this funding.
- Ngāi Tahu association.