Data Gathering in the first 1000 days
In this episode we cover:
- How brainy your baby is, is only partially about your whakapapa/ genes.
- The first 1000 days begins from the time of conception.
- Intelligence is largely defined by the data and information that your baby gathers in the first 1000 days of their life and that is mainly about how often the parents face is in front of the face of their pēpi.
- The brain of your pēpi is designed to be molded by the environment
- Tamariki are not blank slates – by providing a positive environment we can help create amazing human beings.