In this episode we cover:
- Sometimes the responsibility of being a parent can be overwhelming, it is normal to be anxious.
- Listen to your pēpi – read their cues.
- You don’t need to be the perfect parent – everyone will make mistakes.
- The most important thing is that you are loving your pēpi and doing your best.
- The numbers of words spoken to pēpi per day by their primary caregiver between the ages of 0-1 will have the greatest impact on their development outcomes – so if you are overwhelmed and anxious – just talk to your pēpi, sing and play with your pēpi and you will be making a difference.