The brain & nutrition Breast feeding
In this episode we cover:
- Breast milk is definitely best for pēpi.
- Don’t feel bad if you are unable to breast feed, baby’s brain will still develop.
- Sugar negatively effects brain development and growth and puts pēpi’s system under stress.
- The brain and heart cannot tell the difference between stress and sugar.
- Sugar elevates pēpi heart rate and gives negative data.
- It is really important to eliminate sugar in the first 18 months of pēpi’s life and try to limit sugar thereafter.
- Giving solids to pēpi before their digestive system is developed, puts stress on pēpi.
- Don’t rush your pēpi, it’s not a race. Listen to the health professionals for the safety of your pēpi.
- Give pēpi the message of abundance by keeping yourself hydrated through pregnancy and breast feeding.
- After 18 months breast milk and water are the best drinks for your pēpi and toddler.