The potential of your child
In this episode we cover:
- The three most important things are:
- Relationships with you and the school/teacher.
- Relationships with your tamaiti and their school/teacher.
- Relationships with each other.
- When looking for a school for your tamaiti, find a school where you think the teacher will be there long term and then build, strengthen and value the relationship.
- Don’t worry too much about the amount of friends your tamaiti has or how often they change them, as long as they have one.
- Help improve their relationships with their peers and teach them skills to deal with situations in a positive way.