Are you interested in improving the health and wellbeing of Ngāi Tahu whānau?
If you’re a Ngāi Tahu health professional or are Ngāi Tahu whānau working in the hauora sector in our rūnanga and wider community, you’re invited to join us at one of two Hauora Summits.
Please note: this is a two day summit, starting at 9.30am and finishing at 4pm each day.
Join us and share your ideas on:
- Current and future Hauora grants and funds
- Health insurance for whānau
- Strategic partnerships
- Hauora strategy
- School Starter and Pēpi Packs
Attend presentations and ask questions about:
- Kete of care for our kaumātua
- Ngāi Tahu rangatahi
- Apps for health care to improve access
- An iwi health insurance proposal
Come and participate in workshops about:
- Creating a network of care
- Creating a professional network
- Manawhenua relationships across our takiwā
If you can’t make this Summit, there’s an opportunity to attend at Tuahiwi marae on 11-12 May.
To register, email [email protected] by Friday 27 April with the following information:
- Which summit you’re attending – Tuahiwi or Murihiku
- Names of those attending
- Whether attending as Ngāi Tahu whānau or a Ngāi Tahu health professional
- Dietary requirements (if any)