Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for listing a business
We expect the listed businesses to align with the iwi values and operate with integrity and comply with all applicable laws, regulations and ethical standards of all the countries where they are doing business, including competition and fair trading laws, insider trading laws, environmental laws and regulations and anti-corruption laws.
Te Rūnanga Group place promotional business material on behalf of the whānau member on the Te Aka Haumi o Tahu subject to the terms and conditions of listing.
- In accepting any business material we are doing so in consideration of and relying on your express warranty, the truth of which is essential that: the business material provided does not contain anything:
- that is misleading or deceptive or likely to mislead or deceive or which otherwise breaches the Fair Trading Act 1986.
- that is defamatory or indecent or which otherwise offends against generally accepted community standards.
- that infringes a copyright or trademark or otherwise infringes any intellectual or industrial property rights.
- that breaches any right of privacy or confidentiality; and
- that breaches any provision of any statute, regulation, by-law or other rule or law;
- New Zealand Pounamu: if selling New Zealand pounamu you must be registered with the Authentication Scheme as a licensed carver with New Zealand Pounamu enabling them to purchase authentic raw stone from Ngāi Tahu. Further information can be found here https://www.newzealandpounamu.com
We reserve the right to immediately remove any business listing without liability at our discretion.