The Whānau as First Navigators team has formal relationships with 10 accredited Ngāi Tahu and kaupapa Māori health and social service providers across the takiwā.
The team is working with the following providers to help them grow, strengthen, and build on the prevention and early intervention mahi they already do to support whānau in their communities:
- Arowhenua Whānau Services
- Awarua Whānau Services
- Hokonui Rūnanga Health and Social Services
- Ngā Kete Mātauranga Pounamu
- Ngā Maata Waka – Te Rūnanga o Ngā Maata Waka
- Poutini Waiora
- Te Hā o Maru
- Te Kāika
- Te Puawaitanga ki Ōtautahi Trust
- Waihōpai Hauora
The focus has now shifted to supporting the roll-out of each provider’s work programme, which aims to meet the aspirations of whānau in their communities.